The KERUI F52 Doorbell / SOS button is waterproof and operated via touch technology. It works with other KERUI doorbells, alarm system and can trigger an event or alert in day-to-to and/or emergency situations. The alarm system can auto-dial on of six preset phone numbers. A small opening on the back allows it to be carried on a necklace and can also operate as a doorbell for your home or office.
- Touch button
- Wireless 433MHz RF Frequency; works with KERUI alarm system and doorbell
- Long transmission range; up to 100m in open area
- Alert sounds include ‘ding-dong’ and chime melodies
- 12V DC Working voltage
- Standby current ≤5uA
- RF frequency 433.92 MHZ or 315 MHZ
- Transmitting current ≤15mA
- Operating temperature Indoor -10 ~ 50C
- Battery life 1-2 year
- Transmission distance up to 150m (in open area)
In doorbell mode, it will make a “ding-dong” sound or play a chime melody.
Emergency Button Mode
The KERUI F52 Doorbell / SOS button work with KERUI M525 Doorbell.
If triggered in alarm mode, it will make alarm sound to alert family member or caregiver.
Tip: In order to work, a compatible KERUI alarm system is required.